Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
EB Consults Worldwide, a New York City-based Public Relations and Digital Management agency co-founded in 2015 by publicist and fashion show producer Emily Bungert, seeks Intern Candidates for the upcoming Winter/Spring (Nov/Dec 2018-March/April 2019) as well as New York Fashion Week in Februrary 2019 (February 7th-13th).
The internship position provides invaluable training for candidates and incredible learning experience for highly motivated individuals that are interested in a serious career in PR/
Branding/Social Media (Fashion, Beauty, Entertainment). Candidates will be working closely with people who are top notch in their field at an exciting young agency. Candidates must be located in New York City or have accommodations arranged prior to applying.
● Office Hours: Monday - Friday / 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (depending on schedule of events)
● Office Location: South Williamsburg, Brooklyn (near J/M train at Marcy Avenue, or Short walk from the Bedford stop on the L train)
● Intern schedules should include at least 3 days per week in the office
● You will be reporting directly to the agency owner
● Please bring a laptop / let us know if not possible
Internship Description of Duties:
Our agency specializes in brand development, consulting, PR and social media services for fashion, lifestyle and beauty brands. We also produce fashion shows and events worldwide.
Internship tasks include working with the following:
● Coordinating clothing and accessories samples for press/stylist loans for celebrity dressing and
● Tracking editorial credits in print and online media, creating press clips
● Assisting with press reports, pulling statistics and links, compiling report
● Assisting with high-profile events (media/guest check-ins, media coordination, as
● Assisting with Fashion Week (NY, Paris, Miami etc) including Front and Back-of-
● Assisting with creation of pitches and written materials, other writing tasks
● General office tasks such as answering phones, shipping packages, arranging
Social Media Marketing:
● Pulling images for client accounts, learning creative concepts
● Creating captions and learning how to create posting schedules
● Posting approved client schedules
● Tracking of client tags/mentions during campaigns/ gifting