We are New York City based tech startup that has created an online p2p marketplace for socially responsible and Eco friendly brands. We work with exciting emerging sustainable brands and socially conscious entrepreneurs. We represent a range of products, from Fashion, Beauty, home goods & much more.
Our team and office is located in a great space in Midtown Manhattan with a team of young bright talent from the tech & marketing/PR community. We are opening up a second office in San Francisco and are looking for new interns to join our team!
We are looking for passionate interns that are organized, self-motivated and eager to gain hands-on experience working in a startup environment and with lifestyle brands across a variety of categories: fashion, home, beauty, wedding and lifestyle. Our ideal applicant should be able to multi-task, be a self-starter and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced, startup environment. An interest in sustainable or socially conscious businesses is a plus, and strong social media, computer and management skills are required. "
- Ability to work 15-20 hours a week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous work or internship experience
- Strong Computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) are a must
- Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, strong problem-solving and
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must own your own laptop
- Must live in NY and be able to commute to our showroom in the Garment District OR live in the San Francisco area and able to commute to our office in the SOMA area.
Interns will report directly to the CEO and Director of Communications. Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Performing administrative tasks: merchandising, organizing, inventory checks, record keeping and the shipping/receiving of samples
- Scheduling appts and hosting editors and bloggers
- Working closely with our production and media group
- Pulling samples for photo and video shoots
- Packaging and sending gifts to bloggers and media