Trend Tribe is a social sales jewelry company with a nationwide team of 120+ campus ambassadors, also known as Trendsetters, who host trunk shows to gain real world experience and build their resume. Trend Tribe is disrupting the social sales industry by introducing fast fashion products that are $50 and under that can be purchased on-the-spot at trunk shows. A percentage of trunk shows sales are donated to the Trendsetters philanthropy of choice.
Trend Tribe’s mission is to empower millennial women to achieve their wildest career dreams by offering a “fashionpreneur” opportunity that provides Trendsetters with industry experience, community support, and an unstoppable sense of confidence.
Trend Tribe’s Editorial Intern will be a key player on the Trend Tribe team, working directly with the CEO + Founder of the company. As a virtual intern, the Editorial Intern will have weekly phone call meetings with the CEO and consistent email communication throughout the week. This is a virtual internship. The intern’s main responsibility is to oversee and manage Trend Tribe’s blog. At a startup, it’s important for interns to be excited by the chance to get involved in many different areas of the business and have real responsibility! You will be exposed first-hand to the in’s and out’s of building a high-growth fashion company.
To fulfill this responsibility, the Editorial Intern will be responsible for:
• Creating and managing a content calendar with the goal of posting on the blog 2 times a week
• Pitching blog post ideas during weekly 30 minute phone calls with Trend Tribe’s CEO
• Writing and editing articles
• Interviewing Trend Tribe’s team of Trendsetters for select blog posts
• Curating imagery to accompany blog posts
￼• Examining analytics including unique visitors, page views, and traffic sources
• Sharing feedback/ideas to improve blog visibility and ultimately increase Trend Tribe’s following
• Experience with Wordpress is welcomed, but not required.
Perfect if you’re passionate about ...
• Writing, communications, journalism
• Fashion and styling
• Using your creative eye to execute your own ideas
• Building a high quality portfolio
• Entrepreneurship + start ups
• Women’s empowerment - girl power, baby!
Skills you’ll gain ...
• Creative writing
• Analytical thinking
There is additional opportunity for the Editorial Intern to work on passion projects outside of her main roles and responsibilities to gain further experience and improve the business.
Start and End Date:
The Editorial Intern will start as soon as possible. The internship is for the entire Fall Semester. This is a virtual internship and interns can work on their own schedule.
The Editorial Intern is expected to work virtually a minimum of 5 hours a week which includes a weekly 30 minute phone call with Trend Tribe’s CEO.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to email@example.com
• $75 in free jewelry each month
• Real world experience working for a high growth fashion company where you get
to own your projects, see your ideas come to life, and make an impact
• One-on-one resume consultation at the end of the internship
• This internship is unpaid, but school credit is available upon request