Trend Tribe’s Editorial Intern will be a key player on the Trend Tribe team, working directly with the CEO + Founder of the company. As a virtual intern, the Editorial Intern will have weekly phone call meetings with the CEO and consistent email communication throughout the week. This is a virtual internship. The intern’s main responsibility is to oversee and manage Trend Tribe’s blog. At a startup, it’s important for interns to be excited by the chance to get involved in many different areas of the business and have real responsibility! You will be exposed first-hand to the in’s and out’s of building a high-growth fashion company.
To fulfill this responsibility, the Editorial Intern will be responsible for:
• Creating and managing a content calendar with the goal of posting on the blog 2 times a week
• Pitching blog post ideas during weekly 30 minute phone calls with Trend Tribe’s CEO
• Writing and editing articles
• Interviewing Trend Tribe’s team of Trendsetters for select blog posts
• Curating imagery to accompany blog posts
￼• Examining analytics including unique visitors, page views, and traffic sources
• Sharing feedback/ideas to improve blog visibility and ultimately increase Trend Tribe’s following
• Experience with Wordpress is welcomed, but not required.
Perfect if you’re passionate about ...
• Writing, communications, journalism
• Fashion and styling
• Using your creative eye to execute your own ideas
• Building a high quality portfolio
• Entrepreneurship + start ups
• Women’s empowerment - girl power, baby!
Skills you’ll gain ...
• Creative writing
• Analytical thinking
There is additional opportunity for the Editorial Intern to work on passion projects outside of her main roles and responsibilities to gain further experience and improve the business.
Start and End Date:
The Editorial Intern will start as soon as possible. The internship is for the entire Fall Semester. This is a virtual internship and interns can work on their own schedule.
The Editorial Intern is expected to work virtually a minimum of 5 hours a week which includes a weekly 30 minute phone call with Trend Tribe’s CEO.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org