eHow is looking for a Social Media Intern with a natural passion for all things social to join us at our Santa Monica, CA office.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Social Media Intern grows with us.
Whether you need to fix, build, create or learn, eHow gives you practical solutions to the problems life throws at you. We empower you to efficiently solve each new challenge and make your life better and easier.
To apply, submit your resume and application here: http://grnh.se/cr4b3g1
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories. We craft experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a dedication to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers within the department or within one of our operating businesses. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What You Have:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or Communications preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience working in social media marketing.
- Comfortable using major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+)
- Experience with Photoshop and Google Analytics preferred
- Experience with Live Streaming or social video preferred
- Excellent written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multi-task/multi-project
- Not afraid to experiment
- Excited about and takes interest in lifestyles blogs and magazines with a can-diy attitude
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way
What We Have:
- Paid internship
- Cool office environment and culture (if we do say so ourselves at our ice cream socials, Thirsty Thursdays, Free Lunch Fridays, and all of the other fun activities we gather for)
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art and Society6
- Free Parking
- Most importantly, hands-on experience within a fast moving and fun environment!