About Elissa Goodman, IHN:
Elissa Goodman is a Holistic Nutritionist, Author, and creator of the food delivery program, S.O.U.P Cleanse here in Los Angeles. Elissa also has an online DIY cleanse program "Cleanse Your Body, Ceanse Your Life". Elissa collaborates with health and wellness partners throughout Los Angeles and is the creator of M Cafés macrobiotic RESET Cleanse, signature juice blends at Erewhon Market and multiple food creations that can be found at Earth Bar LAX. Elissa’s first book, “Cancer Hacks” is now available on Amazon. In addition to seeing clients, Elissa consults for businesses in the health and wellness space and is a featured guest speaker.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE…
1) is pursuing a degree in marketing/branding, business, social media marketing, nutrition or related field. OR someone who has a keen interest in any of these fields.
2) has experience in and is passionate about SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING and CONTENT CREATION
3) wants to sharpen their creative skills, by helping with and designing and shooting video campaigns for IGTV and Instastories
4) is familiar with MAC and/or Microsoft and feels comfortable editing short videos & using Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In
5) is available to come into the office 1 day each week and work remotely throughout the other days
6) has an interest in writing and coming up with interesting and engaging content (think writing fun captions and managing giveaways)
7) loves people and is a good communicator
8) can commit to 4-6 months (But, if you're a budding superstar and can only commit for a shorter time we are open!)
9) resides in Los Angeles - this position requires that you live in the LA area
Travel Expenses/Lunches Covered
Internship Description of Duties:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SOCIAL MEDIA MAVEN...
This internship will focus on social media content creation and assisting in managing the social media calendar and growing Elissa's follower's and engagement.
We are looking for someone who is smart, has an upbeat personality, is personally motivated, takes initiative, is creative, and who wants to make a difference in
helping people love, and take care of themselves and their health. Here's what you'll get to do daily:
1) Manage a buzzing social media calendar (after initial training)
2) Oversee and create informative, fun and exciting social media posts (twitter, instagram, FB)
3) Brainstorm, create and follow through with awesome social media campaigns (giveaways, brand promotions)
4) Brainstorm New Marketing/Publicity Ideas