About Elizabeth Arden Public Relations:
The Elizabeth Arden Public Relations internship is a credit-based internship for an individual looking to gain experience in the exciting world of PR!
We are looking for a productive, creative, self-motivated individual with a “go-getter” attitude who has excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and an interest in learning about the Public Relations industry. Consistent attention to detail is essential, and the ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and the ability to follow-through and balance multiple projects. The candidate needs to be a team player but also able to work independently. A passion for the cosmetics industry and trend-spotting, plus an appreciation for the Elizabeth Arden brand, is also important.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
The individual will participate in a wide variety of activities and learning opportunities that support the Public Relations Department, including but not limited to:
• Working with both Global and US Public Relations teams on a diverse range of projects.
• Assisting in preparations for PR events and initiatives such as product launches and editor desksides.
• Collaborating with a PR Agency as well as our in-house teams.
• Updating, monitoring, and generating content for social media outlets.
• Conducting industry, trend, and social media research.
• Maintaining daily department needs: files, publication subscriptions, press lists, etc.
• Updating multiple spreadsheets related to media list updates, media tracking, and product requests.
• Maintaining product and supplies closet and process all inventory orders.
• Must be a currently enrolled college student eligible for college credit.
• Juniors and Seniors preferred.
• Strong writing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and Social Media are required.
• Public Relations, Communications and English majors preferred, but not required.
• Students with prior internship experience strongly preferred.
This internship requires a minimum of a 20+ hour a week commitment and you must be able to receive school credit.
15-30 Hours Per Week