Apply to compete in the Ford Campus Ambassador Challenge (#FORDCAC2014)! For the second year, Ford has teamed up with us here at Intern Queen to bring you this challenge. This year's program is bigger and better than ever, filled with creative challenges that will give you a real-life work experience. We're looking for students who are creative, social media savvy, energetic, and are currently enrolled at one of the following colleges or universities:
Carnegie Mellon University, Michigan State University, Purdue University, University of Minnesota, University of Wisconsin, Boston College, Boston University, Harvard University, Northeastern University
To apply, all you have to do is go to fordcac2014.com and click Get Started or read on for more instructions!
1. Read the instructions.
2. Pick 3 team members & apply to be a team leader for your school!
3. Make a quick informal 30 second video on your phone & send in a resume -- it's all done online.
Want to be a team leader?
Submit the following by Friday, December 20, 2013 at Midnight EST:
- Your contact information
- An electronic copy of your resume (Word or PDF format)
- A YouTube link to your informal, 30-second video (phone, computer, tablet, or camera video is fine) explaining: why we should select you to run your school’s team, why you want to be a part of this year’s Challenge, and which three friends you would select to be on your team. (Remember to think carefully when selecting your three teammates! You’ll want to make sure they represent a wide array of student organizations so you can demonstrate that your team has the most powerful reach on campus!)
Let us know if you're planning to send in a video and on what date -- the deadline is the December 20th but let's try to get most of them submitted by next Friday (December 13th)! Email LINDSEY@INTERNQUEEN.COM if you submit!
Each member of the winning teams (one from each Challenge group) will win:
- $500 cash
- Your choice of a 2014 Ford Fiesta, C-Max, Focus, Fusion or Escape for one month
- An all-expense paid trip to Ford World Headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, to have a chance to network with some of Ford's management team