About Escalate :
WE HELP BRANDS build stronger, more sustainable relationships with consumers and deliver measurable results to prove it.
Escalate brings unique thinking to the brand-consumer relationship. How do we build and activate engaging brand experiences that will move people from being simply brand-aware, to passionate advocates?
Yes, our mission statement is – Escalating customer relationships to the point of brand advocacy, with measurable results.
But in non-marketing speak, we help people discover why they should love your brand, through engaging experiences that resonate and continue, through conversation and participation, beyond the all too common one-off event.
Experiences built specifically for-and with the people you want to talk with, that have relevance and authenticity beyond traditional marketing monolog efforts, including experiential programs, to sell your product.
Interaction, Participation, and Dialogue – not stale, interruptive, one-direction marketing.
We escalate “I’m not so sure about this brand” to “This is my brand.”
We escalate “This brand is pretty cool” to “Wow, I can’t wait to tell my friends.”
And we empower your bold, passionate advocates with the tools they need to convert more to the cause.
When you Escalate your brand, you do more than just marketing. You co-create with engaged advocates who help you build priceless authenticity and brand equity.
Join some of our well known brands who've escalate with us: Coca Cola, Sara Lee, Chevy, Anheuser Busch, Minute Maid, Simply, Haier, Tic Tac, Bliss Spa and more!
Come ESCALATE with us and see what the buzz is all about!
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Escalate, based in the Financial District is seeking an Intern to join our warm and vibrant team. This is an excellent opportunity for a current Human Resources student or for a student in a related field to obtain hands on experience in the Human Assets department. This is an unpaid internship but we do provide college credit.
Your Day to Day
The Intern will assist the Human Assets Manager with:
• Administration of the hiring process including job posting, resume review and phone interview.
• Manage Internship Program
• Policies and procedures creation and implementation
• Planning and implementation of company events
• Research on current laws and best business practices
• Support payroll process
• General support including clerical, administrative and logistical tasks
• Bachelor’s degree candidate (Junior or Senior) majoring in Human Resource Management or a related field
• The ideal candidate would have strong analytical and communication skills, be organized, reliable, self-motivated, collaborative, interested in human resources
• Previous experience in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required.
The Intern is expected to commit to a minimum of 24 hours a week for the entire duration of the internship, with the possibility of expanding the hours per day worked or working days per week. Days and times scheduled can be negotiated with the possibility of interning remotely one day weekly. Please include your schedule of availability including start/end dates in your CV.
15-30 Hours Per Week