EMRG Media is a premier, full-service, marketing, event planning and publishing firm based in Manhattan. Over the past decade, EMRG Media has garnered public acclaim and recognition as an innovative, corporate event marketing company with an impressive roster of clients including, Capitale, Guastavinos, Edison Ballroom, Fig & Olive, Ethos, Megu, The Carlton Hotel, Ritz Carlton, and many others. Our corporate clients include the likes of Bain, Casio, Mars Inc., Big Brothers, Alicia Keys, Bloomingdales, Publicis, Conde Nast Publication, Alzheimer's Foundation to name only a few of the exclusive client base that EMRG Media caterers to.
Event Intern Wanted ASAP
We are looking for a recent college grad to work at a high end venue in the Meatpacking District.
Event Assistant will work closely with Event Director on a daily basis
Events Assistant must be:
- Great with computers -- Microsoft programs and social media. photo shop a plus
- Familiar with Google docs and calendar
- Excellent Follow up skills
- Self starter and can take direction well
- Extremely hard working, organized, reliable
- Ability to multitask and work on various projects at once
- Have great verbal and written communication skills
- Assisting in events leading up to and day of
- Assisting with Proposals and contracts
- Booking Parties
- Following up with booked parties throughout the event process
- Communicating with in-house staff the details of the events
- Keeping calendar and spreadsheets updated and organized
- Heavy outreach via phone and email
- Maintaining Social Media Page
Please send in your resume.
Stipend with performance bonus