WE HELP BRANDS build stronger, more sustainable relationships with consumers and deliver measurable results to prove it.
Escalate brings unique thinking to the brand-consumer relationship. How do we build and activate engaging brand experiences that will move people from being simply brand-aware, to passionate advocates?
Yes, our mission statement is – Escalating customer relationships to the point of brand advocacy, with measurable results.
But in non-marketing speak, we help people discover why they should love your brand, through engaging experiences that resonate and continue, through conversation and participation, beyond the all too common one-off event.
Experiences built specifically for-and with the people you want to talk with, that have relevance and authenticity beyond traditional marketing monolog efforts, including experiential programs, to sell your product.
Interaction, Participation, and Dialogue – not stale, interruptive, one-direction marketing.
We escalate “I’m not so sure about this brand” to “This is my brand.”
We escalate “This brand is pretty cool” to “Wow, I can’t wait to tell my friends.”
And we empower your bold, passionate advocates with the tools they need to convert more to the cause.
When you Escalate your brand, you do more than just marketing. You co-create with engaged advocates who help you build priceless authenticity and brand equity.
Come ESCALATE with us!
Seeking someone looking for experience in Experiential Marketing, Operations and/or Event Logistics for Fall 2014.
Person will gain essential knowledge in the world of marketing operations, event logistics and production, experiential marketing and project management working with an experiential marketing company involved in multiple, ongoing nationwide campaigns.
• Assist in coordination and management of operational and production tasks as directed.
• Professional demeanor and assertive communication skills when coordinating with internal client teams and vendors
• Effective communication while working independently on assigned tasks
• Must be comfortable with core Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Be familiar with the operation of basic technology such as computers, smartphones and electronic equipment.
• Ideal candidate will be teachable, have strong attention to detail with the ability to take direction and multitask/prioritize daily duties.
Tasks Will Include:
- Preparation of Mobile Marketing Tour Launches
- Coordination with operations, production and program teams
- Experiential Marketing Tour Coordination
- Administrative Assistance
- Organization of paper/digital files
- Vendor Relationship Management/Sourcing
- Project Research and Paperwork
• Available to work for at least 21 hours/week
• Should be able to bring own laptop
Click here to apply: https://app.hireology.com/s/22291