Financial District based growing experiential marketing agency, is looking for an Account Assistant Intern. This is an un-paid internship in a fast-paced, energetic, deadline-driven environment. This is also an opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a passionate, close-knit team.
Escalate, an award-winning New York based Event Marketing Firm, is interested in fostering relationships with New York City colleges and universities to offer internship opportunities to its students. After several years of successful summer, fall, winter and spring internship programs, we are again looking to recruit 3-4 motivated interns. These internships will be unpaid but you will receive college credit. Interns will assist the marketing department 2-5 days a week in managing National brands event marketing and promotions. The intern will be completely immersed in event development and strategy, while working with the team in market research and event management.
Scope of Role:
The role will incorporate (but is not limited to) the following key responsibilities:
• Assist in producing projects and events ranging from one-day guerrilla sampling events to, multi- million-dollar national tours
• Assist in developing, maintaining and monitoring project schedules to guarantee timely completion of projects
• Assisting project teams comprised of core agency personnel, independent contractors, temporary employees and/or third-party vendors.
• Working with teams to find and utilize best available resources for all aspects of projects
• Assist in informative reporting and communication on project status at internal meetings
• Working with the Production manager to manage individual, project and company priorities
• Interacting with all constituents respectfully, professionally and with good humor at all times