Looking to break into the exciting world of Marketing and Special Events? We are an Event Marketing firm headquartered in Culver City, CA. We are looking to hire an intern with an interest in learning about event sales, strategy and production. Types of events we produce include product launches, entertainment industry events, social and philanthropic galas, nightclub and restaurant launches, industry/networking events, and more. This internship will provide exposure to a vast network of clients throughout the city!
This internship would prove to be an important and unique experience for anyone looking to break into the event industry. Our ability to produce a wide array of events will give our intern a strong overview of the process and prepare them for their future in events and marketing. Not only are we hoping to share our knowledge with our future intern, but we are also in hopes of learning from them. We value a candidate that is both proactive and passionate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Works closely with the Event Director and Event Manager
• Research ideas for new events and reach out to vendors
• Occasional participation in company meetings
• Creation of excel spreadsheets to maintain organization for events
• Social networking platforms
• College student majoring in Marketing, Communications, or English
• Strong written communication skills
• Excellent computer (MAC preferred) and Internet research skills
• Sufficient in Microsoft Office
• Detail oriented & extremely organized
• Ability to multi-task efficiently
• A hardworking, energetic ‘can-do’ attitude
• Event-related experience recommended, but not required
If interested in applying, please send us your resume and a brief cover letter describing why you are seeking an internship in the Events industry. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.