- Enthusiasm & passion for the EndAbuse4Good mission
- A “go getter” attitude
- Highly skilled at researching, networking and communicating on social media
- Super professional and responsible
- Ability to generate excitement and promote, promote, promote
- Meticulousness and detail-oriented
-Experience with event planning a real plus
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome)
- Adept with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Instagram
-Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Able to network and increase the EndAbuse4Good community
EndAbuse4Good is seeking an Events/Special Projects intern for Summer 2015 to join our team in New York City. Alongside the CEO and our event partners, you will play an instrumental role in planning and executing fundraising and community engagement events for 2015. In addition, you will assist with special projects as they arise, such as programmatic research and partnership development.
The Events/Special Projects intern will also be involved in our daily process, including, but not limited to: attending weekly meetings to assess organizational progress, drafting proposals, and creating new campaigns and outreach initiatives.
This internship will allow for a great deal of skill development and field experience for an individual interested in event planning and non-profit organizations, and provide the opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of others.
How to Apply:
Email your cover letter and résumé to info@EndAbuse4Good.org. Include in the subject line, "I'm the awesome intern you're looking for!"
Please note: EndAbuse4Good will only accept resumes accompanied by a cover letter.