The New York office of a boutique-marketing agency is searching for a recent college graduate rock-star intern to work across its Experiential Marketing and Public Relations. This is an excellent paid opportunity to gain hands-on experience helping account teams in the automotive, lifestyle, technology, consumer and health tech industries.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, possess solid writing and problem solving skills, be active on social media, is immersed in pop culture and has previous intern experience working within a marketing or communications role.
A willingness to roll up yourselves in a fast moving, yet fun environment will take you far in this Gramercy based agency. This internship has the possibility to lead to a full time position.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Research new event resources, venues and vendors
• Recap all meetings / conference calls
• Create event binders and production booklets for events
• Help coordinate all event logistics
• Book travel / accommodations as needed
• Provide on-site support at company events
• Maintain media databases and list of social media influencers
• Draft press materials including, pitch emails, press releases and biographies
• Research speaking and awards programs for clients
• Help maintain the agency and its clients’ social media channels
• Compiling coverage reports and event recap documents
• Provide general administration support for account teams
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ideally completed internships within a marketing or communications function
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
• Experience with InDesign is a bonus.
• Previous experience with Cision or Vocus a plus
• Excellent communications skills
If this is you, send your resume and a short note to email@example.com Please make sure to include your name in the subject line. Please NO phone calls.
This is a paid internship offering a daily stipend.
The events division TANTRUM creates memorable moments and lifestyle experiences for brands looking to connect with their customers in a new way. We focus on quality, creativity and being a quick nimble adaptive force for our clients - delivering exceptional quality with proven success. Our clients include iconic automobile manufactures and consumer electronics companies.
The public relations division, TANDEM works with disruptive start-ups and established brands in the consumer tech, healthcare, gaming and entertainment industries. From smart watches to bending phones, we constantly generate top tier placements in national media.