Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Fabkids is currently seeking a PR intern for spring 2015 who has an interest in fashion public relations and who is detail-oriented, organized, motivated, and has a desire to learn. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and loves a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a passion for style and team building.
What You Will Learn:
• How to plan and implement PR strategies, initiatives and programs
• How to think critically about business objectives as related to editorial calendars and press opportunities
• Blogger review program implementation, tracking and monitoring.
• Strategic media relations through list building, research and training.
• Celebrity/influencer program management.
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
• Background in Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office & Outlook.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and flexible.
• Interest in public relations, fashion & retail.
The position will be approximately 20 hrs per week starting in March. You must be able to earn school credit to be eligible for participation. This is an unpaid internship.
Interested candidates should click HERE to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
15-30 Hours Per Week