Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
LFB is a boutique public relations firm with a roster of hospitality, fashion and tech clients. We are looking for a go-getter intern interested in learning all aspects of the public relations field. The intern who fills this position should expect to learn the field from top to bottom. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitoring all forms of media for client placements
• Writing press releases and other materials
• Answering and screening phone calls
• Assisting with mailings, print production
• Compiling media contact lists
• Clipping press placements
• Creating or updating databases
• Greeting guests and clients
• Staffing events – from openings to red carpets
• Researching current events and trends
• Creating an internal newsletter
• General administration: errands, housekeeping, etc.
Students applying for this internship should have strong communication skills, experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and be interested in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism and/or New Media (social).