We have a passion for all things hospitality.
We are image creators, re-inventors and have in many cases, turned people and products into sell-out phenomena.
Our handpicked team of PR specialists, trend experts, media strategists and foodies work together to develop revolutionary new programs geared to drive sales and increase capital for our clients.
We understand how to get ink beyond the usual suspects by creating new industry trends and strategic partnerships that keep our clients top-of-mind.
We are competitive, and we are addicted to the power of getting press for our clients.
LFB is a boutique public relations firm with a roster of hospitality, fashion and tech clients. We are looking for a go-getter intern interested in learning all aspects of the public relations field. The intern who fills this position should expect to learn the field from top to bottom. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Monitoring all forms of media for client placements
• Writing press releases and other materials
• Answering and screening phone calls
• Assisting with mailings, print production
• Compiling media contact lists
• Clipping press placements
• Creating or updating databases
• Greeting guests and clients
• Staffing events – from openings to red carpets
• Researching current events and trends
• Creating an internal newsletter
• General administration: errands, housekeeping, etc.
Students applying for this internship should have strong communication skills, experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and be interested in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism and/or New Media (social).
Attending high profile events.
Hands-on, fast-paced environment.
Exposure to national clients and media.
Potential for entry-level job opportunities.