With our near decade of experience building these industry leading platforms, we launched stensul, a hosted platform to help large (Fortune 1000) brands, companies, and organizations create marketing emails quickly and painlessly. Nearly every decent size company has a hugely inefficient and expensive (in man-hours and dollars) process to make emails. Everyone hates it. stensul is the solution.
stensul is looking for TWO (2) Summer Interns: 1) Sales + Marketing intern and a 2) Customer Success intern.
1) Sales + Marketing intern will work very closely with the stensul team to help research, pitch, close and onboard new clients, as well as assist with digital marketing initiatives.
Projects that should be expected during the semester include researching and segmenting target companies, preparing sales pitch materials, brainstorming and creating marketing materials, tracking outreach campaigns, and assisting with the launch of new product features. An ideal candidate for this internship should be able to communicate (written and verbal) clearly, is fully fluent with the internet (searching, posting, etc), and has an interest in the sales/marketing side of a company. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is growing quickly, while also working with some of the largest brands in the world.
2) Customer Success (CS) intern responsibilities and activities are as follows:
- Support (~40%): Support case management (opens tickets, works with CSM on priority, provides customer updates and confirms resolution)
- Account Management (~25%): Assists CSM in QBR preparations, sits in monthly check in to take notes and action followup items, Salesforce admin including ensuring opportunities are open at contract close for next year.
- Professional Services (~25%): Helps prep kick-off, reviews kickoff package for completion and communicates to capture any missing info, shadows discovery calls, assists with spec doc (if able), shadows review calls to take notes and action items, custom material prep (ex: training packages)
- Other (~10%): Intern bootcamp, assisting or shadowing other areas of the business, etc.
MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and advanced internet skills
Should have interest or experience in online marketing
Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
Strong written and oral communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
Experience with HTML is a plus
It's a plus if you have your own laptop you can use (Mac or PC)
Ability to work from the NYC office
Interest and/or experience in startups is a huge plus
Monthly MTA Metrocards will be given to each intern!
If you are awesome, there is a very good chance this can lead to a part time or full time job.
We do a lot of fun company paid events (bowling, escape rooms, laser tag, sporting events, happy hour, BBQs, etc) and we encourage you to join.
Company has fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages. Company sponsored team lunches every Wednesday so free food!
Intern Bootcamp series held weekly with topics covering industry practices.