Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and advanced internet skills
Should have interest or experience in online marketing
Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
Strong written and oral communication skills
Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
Experience with HTML is a plus
It's a plus if you have your own laptop you can use (Mac or PC)
Ability to work from the NYC office
Interest and/or experience in startups is a huge plus
This internship will start in mid January.
This is an unpaid internship; however, college credit is ok. Monthly MTA Metrocards will be given too!
If you are awesome, there is a very good chance this can lead to a part time or full time job
We do a lot of fun things as a company (bowling, escape rooms, laser tag, etc) we hope you'll join.
We are looking for people who can commit to at least 12 hours per week minimum
When you apply, please include your resume, and a cover letter that states the internship for which you're applying and also answer the following 2 questions:
In your opinion, which 3 companies have the best sales/marketing plan and how so?
Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
Internship Description of Duties:
What We're Looking For:
There are FOUR (4) Spring internship positions available (listed below) on either our FanBridge or stensul team. Please read each position carefully and clearly state in your resume & cover letter the role in which you are applying for.
Options 1 & 2:
Stensul is looking for a 1) sales + marketing intern and a 2) customer success intern.
1) Sales + Marketing intern will work very closely with the stensul team to help research, pitch, close and onboard new clients, as well as assist with digital marketing initiatives.
Projects that should be expected during the semester include researching and segmenting target companies, preparing sales pitch materials, brainstorming and creating marketing materials, tracking outreach campaigns, and assisting with the launch of new product features. An ideal candidate for this internship should be able to communicate (written and verbal) clearly, is fully fluent with the internet (searching, posting, etc), and has an interest in the sales/marketing side of a company. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is growing quickly, while also working with some of the largest brands in the world.
2) Customer Success (CS) intern responsibilities and activities are as follows:
- Support (~40%): Support case management (opens tickets, works with CSM on priority, provides customer updates and confirms resolution)
- Account Management (~25%): Assists CSM in QBR preparations, sits in monthly check in to take notes and action followup items, Salesforce admin including ensuring opportunities are open at contract close for next year.
- Professional Services (~25%): Helps prep kick-off, reviews kickoff package for completion and communicates to capture any missing info, shadows discovery calls, assists with spec doc (if able), shadows review calls to take notes and action items, custom material prep (ex: training packages)
- Other (~10%): Intern bootcamp, assisting or shadowing other areas of the business, etc.
Options 3 & 4:
FanBridge is looking for a 3) Digital Marketing + Copywriting Intern, and a 4) Community Management Intern for its' ChannelPages platform.
3) Digital Marketing + Copywriting intern will work closely on both the FanBridge and ChannelPages products as well as the product and community management teams. The position is unique in that it will require both creative and analytical skills for two growing platforms.
Projects that should be expected during the semester include writing long and short form content for the FanBridge blog as well as for marketing materials, creating video and graphic content for social, as well as tracking important metrics and iterating based on performance. An ideal candidate for this internship should be able to write comfortably in different styles as well as written and in-person communication, familiar with A/B testing and performance tracking, and interest in musician/comedian/YouTuber marketing is a definite plus.
4) Community Management intern will work closely with our Community Manager to assist in building an engaged online community for both ChannelPages and FanBridge. This position will also interact with the rest of the FanBridge marketing and client service team to assist in successful implementation of FanBridge content strategy and feature releases.
Projects that should be expected during the semester include creating and implementing a social media strategy for ChannelPages, moderating the ChannelPages user forum, interacting with ChannelPages users and answering questions, and assisting in strategy and implementation of FanBridge social media and content marketing efforts. An ideal candidate for this internship should express interest in digital marketing and the YouTube community, possess excellent written communication skills, and have a self-starter attitude.