FanBridge is a powerful fan list management tool currently entrusted with over 80 million fan relationships worldwide. Bands, managers, record labels, promoters and publicists use FanBridge to easily integrate and manage their email lists, mobile lists, and social networks to grow fan bases and cultivate long-lasting fan relationships.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Interns will work in our Flatiron office and assist the company in all areas but focus primarily on projects related to marketing, sales, business development, and client management. The great thing about this internship is that you will be doing real work, not just making photocopies. You will gain real world skills, create the rules instead of just following them, and work with international teams to execute your projects. Given the hands on nature of this position, this is a great way to gain work experience at a rapidly growing tech/music company. You will be interacting directly with everyone from the founders to the clients, and will have a voice at the table for important discussions and decisions.
Specific job tasks might include:
- Researching/pitching potential clients or partners
- Researching potential marketing channels
- Creating new sales, knowledge, or advice materials
- Helping manage our social network pages
- Helping our clients use the platform more effectively
- Assisting our client service team
- Assisting our tech team with testing new features
- Communicating with clients via phone/email/twitter/etc
- Evaluating new web 2.0 sites/technologies
- Writing copy for promotions
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and advanced internet skills
- Should have interest or experience in online marketing
- Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Experience with or knowledge of current music trends and internet-based musician tools is a plus
- Experience with HTML and Photoshop is a plus
- You must have your own laptop you can use (Mac or PC)
- This is an unpaid internship (college credit is ok)
- This internship will start as soon as you can this spring (i.e. some time in January) and go up to the summer
- If you are awesome, there is a very good chance this can lead to a part time or full time job
- We do a lot of fun things as a company. You will certainly be involved in these regular activities.
- Minimum of 15 hours per week (but more greatly preferred!)
To apply, please send an email with your resume and a cover letter *you'd actually want to read* - we get a lot of them, at least make it interesting - telling us why you will excel in this position, along with your answers (with explanations) to these questions:
1. What makes you WANT to get up in the morning?
2. Which websites do you visit daily?
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week