FanBridge is the world leader in audience development and retention for brands and funded/unfunded channels on YouTube. Our rapidly growing web platform helps content creators to build, engage, and monetize their fans via email, mobile, and social networks. Our Channel Pages product is a collaboration engine that helps YouTube channels find other channels for growth collaborations, as well as enables sponsors to find channels to do integrated sponsorships and marketing. Our Enterprise platform (separate website coming soon) helps very large companies create marketing emails with 90% less production time. We offer a fast paced and collaborative team environment, where your contributions are highly valued.
TO APPLY FOR JOB, YOU MUST GO TO THIS WEBSITE: http://www.jobscore.com/jobs2/fanbridge/awesome-summer-marketing-interns...
Interns will work in our Chelsea office and assist the company in all areas but focus primarily on projects related to marketing, sales, business development, and client management. The great thing about this internship is that you will be doing real work, not just making photocopies (we don't even have a photocopier). You will gain real world skills, create the rules instead of just following them, and work with international teams to execute your projects. Given the hands on nature of this position, this is a great way to gain work experience at a rapidly growing tech company. You will be interacting directly with everyone from the founders to the clients, and will have a voice at the table for important discussions and decisions.
Specific job tasks might include:
- Researching/pitching potential clients or partners
- Researching potential marketing channels
- Creating new sales, knowledge, or advice materials
- Helping manage our social network pages
- Helping our clients use the platform more effectively
- Assisting our client service team
- Assisting our tech team with testing new features
- Communicating with clients via phone/email/twitter/etc
- Evaluating new websites/technologies
- Writing copy for promotions
- Challenging other team members to ping pong matches
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel (or Google docs) and advanced internet skills
- Should have interest or experience in online marketing
- Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively
- Experience with HTML is a plus
- It's a plus if you have your own laptop you can use (Mac or PC)
- This internship will start as early as you can in May (mid June at the latest) and go through August.
- This is an unpaid internship (college credit is OK)
- If you are awesome, there is a very good chance this can lead to a part time or full time job (we've ended up hiring most of our interns).
- We do a lot of fun things as a company (bowling, movies, etc). You will certainly be involved in these regular activities.
- We are looking for people who can commit at least 25 hours a week (or more if you can swing it - the more involved you are, the better for everyone!).
When you apply, please include your resume, a cover letter you'd actually want to read, a few references...and your answers (with explanations) to these questions:
1. Which websites do you visit daily?
2. What feature do you wish YouTube had that it doesn't have today?