- Must be able to receive school credit.
- Must be able to work at least 16 hours a week.
- Must be interested in the Film and/or TV industry.
Knowledge, skills, + abilities:
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented with strong written and...
-Keep up with posts on Facebook, & Instagram.
-brainstorm new marketing ideas
- help out with outsource salon stuff
-brainstorm new ideas for salon...
Campus Executives will own subscription growth within their city, university or network, working with The Daily Distiller staff to develop a local growth strategy, execute campaigns, and spread...
We are a British tourist board based in midtown Manhattan. We are looking for an enthusiastic and detail oriented intern to provide marketing support, largely at an administrative level. This...
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Hot Off The Press
Assist Christina (Retail Marketing Coordinator) with weekly HOTP
Responsible for competitive analysis...