Ms. Dress Up offers women simple style and fashion solutions, empowering them with independence, confidence, self love, and educating them on how to make feeling beautiful easy.
After struggling to get my dress zipped up one day, I wondered why getting dressed ultimately depended on someone being available to do the zipper up. A few months later I came up with the concept for the Zipper Pull after seeing a television show about divers. They all wore wetsuits and did them up effortlessly on their own with one tug of the strap attached to their back zipper.
The Zipper Pull is Ms. Dress Up's first product offering. Ms. Dress Up's Zipper Pull will change the way women buy dresses forever. Using the same idea as the wetsuit, an ornamental chain hooks to the zipper of a dress and is used as a pulley to effortlessly do it up. Afterwards the chain becomes a necklace or bracelet. This is the perfect product to wear that is not only stylish, but also useful in eliminating struggles when getting dressed and undressed. Just unclasp from around the neck or wrist and use.
- Employ media outreach efforts for select clients
-Undertake/complement creative planning on integrated marketing, media, and communication solutions for clients
- Develop, edit and coordinate outbound press materials (releases/email blasts/press kits)
- Collaborate on proposals, client briefing, business development and presentations
- Bring a can-do attitude into the workplace and believe that no job is too big or too small
- Exemplary command of effective English communication in various formats is a must
- Fluent in a second language is an asset
-Developing and working on compelling public relations programs requested
- Enrolled in post-secondary education in a relevant field (or successful completion of a post-secondary education in a relevant field)
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, strong time-management skills, great attention to detail and an overarching commitment to hard work
- Ability to think on your feet, possess a large reservoir of common sense, humility and a desire to contribute
- Live and work by a code of honesty and integrity
- Ability to commit to working in service of media, current clients and partner brands
We are excited to hear from you!