Shopperly is an exciting new startup based in San Francisco. We have built a mobile and web platform that makes it fun for shoppers and fashion lovers to interact with other users by voting on styles, polling for opinions or getting recommendations. We are turning real-world shopping interaction patterns into highly visual, engaging and fun experiences. Check us out at www.shopperly.co.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Are you an outgoing and social student with a large network of friends? Are you into fashion and shopping? Do you always know what the happening events on campus are? If you answered yes AND you’re looking for an opportunity to build key relationships and influence your peers, the Shopperly Campus Ambassador position is perfect for you!
Shopperly Campus Ambassadors are an integral part of building the Shopperly community. The goals of the Campus Ambassador Program are to manage the brand on college campuses, increase student account sign-ups on the Shopperly iPhone App and website. Get firsthand experience building a brand. You will be doing all things you possibly can to create a viral movement on campus. Plus... you will have the opportunity to earn some cash!
As a Campus Ambassador, you may be:
- Organizing events to raise awareness about our products.
- Organizing student games/contests Educating students on how to use our product
- Collecting feedback on students' experiences with our product
- Posting flyers around campus
When applying please tell us the following
1. Do you have any marketing/event planning experience?
2. What skills do you bring to the table? What are you known for?
3. Are you a member of any student/university groups or associations?
4. Provide links to your Twitter profile and blog, if you have one.
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week