Heather Magidsohn Consulting (HMC) is a dynamic, full service communications agency highly specialized in Public Relations, VIP Engagement and Marketing Services for both established and emerging fashion, accessory and lifestyle brands.
Principal Heather Magidsohn founded HMC in 2009, after a long history working with Italian luxury houses including Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Missoni, and many more. Given this background, each brand we work with – even if more aspirational in nature – is assessed through a luxury lens and positioned in the proper way to net the attention and attraction of their particular consumer base.
HMC Website: http://heathermagidsohnconsulting.com
HMC Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HeatherMagidsohnConsulting
HMC Instagram: https://instagram.com/heathermagidsohnconsulting
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
This is a Fashion Public Relations Internship at a boutique firm and candidates MUST possess the following skills:
* Self-starting, committed, motivated individual with strong time management skills and positive attitude
* Must be extremely detail-oriented and focused
* Strong written and oral communication skills, including phone etiquette
* Strong knowledge of MAC/Microsoft Office, including Excel and Powerpoint
* Blogging experience a plus
* Available a minimum of 2-3 days/week
* No High School students
* Conduct media research/outreach
* Assist with celebrity pulls
* Compile press lists
* Track client press
* Social media maintenance
* Assist in event planning/coordination and individual brand projects
* Package and deliver samples
* General office duties
Benefits & Perks:
This will be a very hands-on, incredibly fast-paced internship with serious deadlines— ideal for someone who truly wants to get a sense of what Fashion PR is all about.
Will provide recommendations, as well as college credit.
Interns are a vital part of our business and we value them. We are happy to help interns with their own careers/make introductions/etc. Please note we are only looking for interns with RELEVANT EXPERIENCE - i.e. interns who've worked at other PR firms, at a magazine, etc. Candidates without such experience will not be considered.
Please include a cover letter with your resume. We are looking to hire IMMEDIATELY!
15-30 Hours Per Week