New York City based creative advertising agency is seeking interns to join our production team for a summer internship opportunity. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who wants to learn more about the advertising industry, production and post-production in a real-life ad agency setting.
The ideal candidate will take their existing editorial skills and become an integral part of the production workflow. This intern will become a part of our production team during their internship term and work directly with the agency producers and post supervisors. They will be a part of the producing, editing, creative and account management process during client pitch projects, client projects and internal agency projects.
The intern will support the production team in the following ways:
• Reporting, tracking, and presenting Post Production Data
• Helping Producers meet video timelines
• Quality Checking Project Deliverables
• Creating Completed Project Folders
• Editing footage according to storyboards, brand guidelines, and client direction
• Providing creative input and collaborating throughout the entire production process
• Editing/processing/outputting videos from stakeholders then preparing them for final product
• Advising on and addressing creative and client feedback in an efficient and creative manner
• Assembling material into an assortment of video-based deliverables.
• Knowledge of Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook video and any other social-based upload and sharing efforts
• Maintaining an organized library of video assets
• As a film or video editor, you'll be responsible for assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that's suitable for broadcasting in a variety of formats for a variety of distribution platforms.