Figliulo&Partners was created to be a smarter, more nimble alternative to the traditional agency model.
We are the Brand Agency for the Information Age.
Our purpose is to help brands and people understand each other better, powered by a creative collective of passionate people with diverse backgrounds.
Our clients include Macy’s, Virgin Atlantic Airlines, Marriott International, Seabourn Cruise Lines, Vanity Fair Napkins, Pete & Gerry’s Organics and leading refugee charity, the International Rescue Committee.
We are committed to being the very best home for creative talent, which is why we are so proud that AdAge has recognized our extraordinary culture by naming us as one of the Best Places to Work in our industry for the past two years running.
Some of our best employees joined us as interns. Care to join us?
Current internship opportunities are available in:
· Account Management
· Human Resources
To become one of our interns, you must be:
· Curious about our industry and eager to learn
· Able to commit to a minimum of 15 hours a week while school is in session
· A matriculating student in a degree yielding program at a local college or university
· Studying a topic that is directly related to our business needs/opportunities
· Love dogs (or at least be cool with them around you)
· Proficient using a Mac.
· Possess excellent communications skills (oral and written)
· Apply via this site specifying what department you'd like to work in (no phone calls please)
This will be a paid internship.
All students will work on-site at our offices in NYC.
To learn more about the company check us out at: Figliuloandpartners.com