Experiential marketing agency is seeking a part-time intern for its Finance and Administration team.
Escalate, an award-winning New York based Event Marketing Firm, helps brands build stronger, more sustainable relationships with consumers and deliver measurable results to prove it. We bring unique thinking to the brand-consumer relationship. Our mission statement is – Escalating customer relationships to the point of brand advocacy, with measurable results.
The intern will support the Finance team to
• Upgrade its capabilities in reporting, planning and analyzing project data
• Create database to consolidate key project, and financial and operating information
• Design and implement new reports for forecasting and analytical purposes
• Knowledge of accounting principles and financial statements
• MUST be an MS Excel power user (i.e.experience using pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
• Any prior experience with MS Access is a plus.
• Previous work or internship experience is preferred
• Resourceful and have ability to solve problems
• Can work 12-20 hours per week immediately through the end of May.
The intern will receive a weekly stipend for travel and meal expenses.
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to MShalom@escalatenow.com. We are looking to hire someone immediately.