About Escalate :
Escalating customer relationships to the point of brand advocacy, with measurable results.
We fuse Experiential and Word of Mouth Marketing to foster meaningful relationships between your customers and your brand. To do that, we use many different tools and triggers, but it all comes back to this: if you give people an unexpected, authentic experience that makes their day more interesting, they’ll not only remember it – they’ll talk about it. And the recommendation of a friend carries more credibility than any advertisement ever could.
The combination of tools we use are unique to each project, and often include live events, guerrilla marketing, street teams, trials, mobile marketing, retail POS marketing, and social media integration.
With offices in New York and Atlanta, we empower your bold, passionate advocates with the tools they need to convert more to the cause. Our teams ensure that everything we do is precisely targeted and highly scalable, and we are sticklers for measurement.
When you Escalate your brand, you do more than just marketing. You co-create with engaged advocates who help you build priceless authenticity and brand equity.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Seeking someone looking for experience in Mobile Marketing, Operations and/or Logistics.
Person will gain essential knowledge in the world of operations, logistics and project management working with a mobile marketing company while being involved in multiple, ongoing experiential campaigns.
• Assist in coordination and management of operational and logistical tasks as directed.
• Professional demeanor and assertive communication skills when coordinating with vendors
• Effective communication while working independently on assigned tasks
• Must be comfortable with core Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
• Be familiar with the operation of basic technology such as computers, smartphones and GPS units.
• Ideal candidate will be teachable, have strong attention to detail with the ability to take direction and multitask/prioritize daily duties.
Tasks Will Include:
- Preparation of Mobile Marketing Tour Launches
- Coordination with operations, logistics, and program teams
- Mobile Marketing Tour Coordination
- Administrative Assistance
- Organization of paper/digital files
- Vendor Relationship Management/Sourcing
- Project Research and Paperwork
Click here to apply: https://app.hireology.com/s/19528
15-30 Hours Per Week