Many years ago, Four Seasons set out to create a corporate mission statement that would guide the actions of everyone in the organization. Our goals, beliefs and principles are the foundation of the work we do every day on behalf of our guests.
We have chosen to specialize within the hospitality industry by offering only experiences of exceptional quality. Our objective is to be recognized as the company that manages the finest hotels, resorts and residence clubs wherever we locate. We create properties of enduring value using superior design and finishes, and support them with a deeply instilled ethic of personal service. Doing so allows Four Seasons to satisfy the needs and tastes of our discriminating customers, and to maintain our position as the world's premier luxury hospitality company.
Times change, but our dedication to perfecting the travel experience never will. Our highly personalized 24-hour service, combined with authentic, elegant surroundings of the highest quality, embodies a home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. As the company has grown from a single hotel to 99 in 41 countries, our deeply instilled culture, personified by our employees, continues to get stronger. Over more than 50 years, our people have built an unrivalled depth of reliability, trust and connection with our guests – a connection we will steadfastly uphold, now and always.
Position Description: Four Seasons is offering a sales internship in our Los Angeles Worldwide Sales Office. Please note, this position is in a corporate office and is not at a hotel location. This office represents and sells all 99 Four Seasons properties worldwide.
* Heavy office administration (answering phones, printing, scanning, packaging and shipping, etc.)
* Data entry (lead opportunities, new contacts/companies)
* Database maintenance and auditing (researching and updating company addresses/contacts)
* Update / maintain internal contact lists of on-property sales departments
* Create event collateral (name tags, agendas, contact sheets)
* Catering / gift orders (online and over the phone)
* Manage expenses and receipts of Sales Managers
* Scheduling meetings and sales calls
* Other Duties (as assigned)
* Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Experience in Salesforce is a plus
* Strong prioritization / time-management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once.
* Clear and professional written / verbal communication with clients and all levels of management.
* Must be upbeat and friendly in addition to having a strong work ethic.
* Polished and professional demeanor is essential for the Four Seasons brand.
* Self-motivated and willing to commit to extra hours when needed.
* Candidates with experience in hospitality would be strongly considered