Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Position Description: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is offering internship positions in our Los Angeles Worldwide Sales Office. Our office represents and sells all 94 Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts’ properties worldwide.
Interns will assist and/or manage the following tasks:
- Database Consolidation and Management
- Input Lead, Contact and Company Information in Database
- Sales Development (Research, Prospecting, Etc…)
- Audits and Quarterly Reviews
- Office Administration (Phones, Filing, Contract Review, Etc…)
- Expense Reports
- Maintaining contact lists for on-property sales departments
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Event Planning
- Other Duties (as assigned)
Must be very experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities at once. Must be upbeat and friendly in addition to having a strong work ethic. Positive and professional attitude is essential. Should be self-motivated, polished and have the ability to communicate intelligently with customers and all levels of management. Please note, the internships are corporate, not on-property positions.