Fournier PR + Consulting, a public relations firm that specializes in luxury, niche European beauty brands, is seeking Fall 2016 interns.
Applicants should have a strong interest in beauty and celebrities, be hardworking, able to multitask, well versed in all social media platforms, and above all be willing to learn!
Interns will gain experience in all aspects of the industry and have the opportunity to support the team in event coordination, creation of media lists, launching of new products, as well as Award Show/Premiere coverage.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with coordination of account press, mailing and distribution
- Track the sending of client samples/products
- Assist with coordinating all events as well as press appointments
- Assist in strategic planning of new product launches
- Oversee product closet
- Create/manage media lists
- Assist on event days as needed
- Monitor clients' social media platforms and create unique content
-Assisting in the creation of social media content across various platforms, which involves research, writing, building out visuals in Photoshop, and basic photography
You should be a bit of a beauty junkie
**We are interested in recent college graduates with at least 2 internship experiences**
15-30 Hours Per Week
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers