Paid College Associate Public Relations positions available for Spring 2016 with FOX News Channel and FOX Business Network's Media Relations departments. Candidates should be energetic, organized and possess solid communication skills along with a desire to excel in the field of public relations. A previous internship in public relations is required and an interest in news media is a must.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Helping assemble daily clips packet
• Monitoring news clips and transcribing relevant information
• Drafting of press materials and news alerts
• Supporting staff with talent interviews
• Brainstorming pitch ideas for both networks
• Organizing and maintaining press kits
• Creating specialized media lists
• Assisting department with media research
Rising Juniors & Seniors: This is your chance to get involved in all aspects of the public relations practice from beginning to end in an upbeat, fast-paced atmosphere!
Please e-mail Resume and Cover Letter by November 20th, 2015 to:
FOX News Channel/Media Relations
1211 Avenue of the Americas, 22nd Floor
New York, NY 10036-8795