iPullRank is a digital marketing studio (or agency if you prefer) that’s all about delivering great results for great clients. We’re a bold, young shop that’s about doing work that is proactive, reliable, outstanding, useful and determined. In others we do work that we’re PROUD of rather than just work you can bill hours for. We’re the place that strategic, creative and technical professionals go when they are concerned about their legacy. We turn practitioners into masters, masters into thought leaders and have a great time doing it.
We’re a strategy-first agency focused on Content Strategy/Marketing, Analytics, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Development, Marketing Automation, Pay-Per Click, and Marketing Technology headed up by industry thought leader Michael King.
iPullRank is looking for a front end developer intern to join our team and help with our own internal marketing efforts and execution of client measurement and marketing efforts. You’ll be building data visualization content pieces, and chopping up design into HTML/CSS/JS and helping us build our own internal applications. You’ll also be working closely with our solutions architects to support the execution of measurement strategies by setting up analytics tags. The internship role collaborates with our strategy and analytics teams to execute on content marketing and measurement efforts.
• Build Content experiences from PSDs
• Build Templates from PSDs
• Implement tagging for cross-channel measurement plans
• Set up measurement dashboards
• Work with Content Strategy to translate brainstormed ideas into Development plans
• Contribute to new business through iPullRank inbound marketing efforts
• Work with Solutions Architects to develop custom client solutions
Learn from an industry thought leader