About Glam and Go:
Glam&Go’s mission is to make beauty convenient. Our express styling bars are located where women need them most – fitness centers, hotels, residential & corporate towers – making great hair days accessible, affordable, quick & easy. Choose between a 30-minute signature blow out, or pop in for a 15-minute express style for just the right amount of professional pampering to get you gorgeous and going. Our Glambassador Monthly Memberships offer unlimited services, access to all locations plus exclusive VIP events & gifts from our perks partners. Dubbed the "the best kept secret in hair", our team of experienced stylists are hand-picked & extensively trained undergoing out proprietary ‘Academy of Glam’. Currently 10 prime locations between New York & Miami, Glam&Go makes getting your hair professionally done not about an occasion, or somewhere to go, but instead turns Great Hair Days, and the confidence they come with into a daily luxury with the elevated experience.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Glam&Go Business Operations Intern will be a key player on the Glam&Go Team working with different departments as well as the CEO + Founder of the company. We are looking for someone that is:
- Excited to learn
- Enthusiastic personality
- A no task is too small attitude
- Results and goal oriented
- Has the love for the beauty and tech industry
- Passionate about start-ups and entrepreneurship
- Thinks analytically in fast paced enviornment
- Highly organized
- Posess strong written and verbal communication (Microsoft: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs)
- Thrives working on a team, with clients and as well independently
Have any questions? Please feel free to contact or upload resume + cover letter to the Internship Coordinator: Savira Rusdi, email@example.com
Please upload a cover letter for further consideration.
Benefits & Perks:
College students are encouraged to apply (we are looking for more Junior & Seniors, but if you are a Freshman or Sophomore please do apply.)
Benefits & Perks not limited to:
- Office hours with our CEO + Founder, Erika Wasser
- Stipend for coffee
- Blowout and gym membership perks
- School credit available upon request
- Monetary commission for selling our fabulous Glambassador memberships
- Glam&Go swag
- Enjoy a tour of our NYC locations
- One on one resume consultation
- Signed recommendation letter from our CEO
- Rapidly growing funded startup-actively hiring, automatic first round of interviews when you apply for a job at Glam&Go in the future once internship is complete!
- A chance to attend company outings
- Own your own projects, see your ideas come to life and make an impact
... and MUCH more!
Internship Description of Duties:
As an intern for our company, your main responsibilities include (but not limited to:) Assisting CEO, COO & Director of Recruitment with administrative duties, basic operational software functions, develop and maintain a filing system, attending Glam&Go’s pop up events, brainstorming ideas, relaying feedback to the CEO and suggesting improvements. At a startup, it’s important for interns to be excited by the chance to get involved in many different areas of the business and have real responsibility! If there is an area of the company you specifically want to work on, we can discuss more about it. You will be exposed first-hand to the in’s and out’s of building a high-growth of a luxury beauty/tech company.
12-15 Hours Per Week