Our mission is to inspire and organize teen volunteers to provide ongoing companionship and complimentary beauty makeovers to women living in senior homes.
We are creating a movement of compassionate teen leaders working to end elder isolation.
What we look for:
GlamourGals is always looking for creative and passionate college students who are interested in making a difference in the lives of teens and seniors. Students should have:
• Experience or interest in nonprofit work, social services, volunteer outreach, or youth development.
• A desire to work as an integral part of a small, dedicated team.
• Excellent communication skills, including email writing, speaking, and phone etiquette.
• Attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Initiative and a sense of ownership over their work.
Interns should be located in the New York metro area and be available to come to the GlamourGals office (located in lower Manhattan) at least once a week. Please note, GlamourGals internships are only open to students currently enrolled in college.
Our spring internship runs from mid-February through the end of May. The application deadline is January 15.