GlamourGals Foundation, Inc., is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization, dedicated to inspiring and organizing teens to provide companionship and complimentary beauty makeovers to elderly women living in senior homes. GlamourGals is creating a movement of compassionate young leaders who make a difference in our society.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
A GG Development Correspondent is either a college student or young professional who will work 20 hours per week to assist with GlamourGals Foundation’s fundraising and marketing efforts.
This is the ideal opportunity for individuals interested in exercising their talents in marketing, project management, communications, research, and, writing skills for an organization that inspires leadership, compassion and change.
A GG Development Correspondent will gain a stronger knowledge of fundraising, marketing, special events, communication skills, technology and social media while also enhancing time management skills. Candidates will also gain access to a business savvy network and inspirational leaders who positively shape our community.
• Must have strong telephone and email writing skills
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Must be proficient in Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Skype and blogging
• Strong research and writing skills
• Be able to use social media to help further the mission of the organization
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Be comfortable working with tight deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong editing skills
• Prior special events experience preferred but not required
• Must have access to a personal computer, be willing to travel locally throughout the New York Metro Area and work weekends
Along with your resumes please submit two writing samples.
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week