goodness Mfg. was founded in 2007 by a close-knit crew of key Crispin Porter+Bogusky folks. They created some of the most iconic advertising of the past 15 years on brands like Burger King, Miller High Life, Miller Lite, IKEA, Geek Squad, Slim Jim and truth Anti-Smoking.
At gMfg, Goodness is a recurring theme. It describes the way we treat each other, the respect we give our partners, and our plan to leave the world better than we found it. Goodness also refers to the one special purpose that every client has - whether they know it or not. Our job, as we see it, is uncovering that Goodness and making sure it shines through in every part of the brand, whether it's a product, packaging, a 140-character-or-less social media message, or advertising.
It all happens from our Hollywood-based command center, where we've joined forces with Trailer Park, the world's largest entertainment marketing company. Over 500 employees and 85,000 square feet of production horsepower are at our disposal, and we make it work to our clients' advantage every day.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- Interns will assist our Copywriter and Art Director as the liaison with clients and interpreting their briefs. Work with account teams to develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Art
- Takes initiative in presenting new ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Has the ability to be a quick learner to familiarize themselves with the client’s products and services, the
target audience and their competitors’ activities.
- Strong writing and persuasive skills.
- Updates digital media with snappy, timely content.
- Assists with proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
- Assist in the amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the
creative director, account team or clients.
- Assists team in overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills . Detail oriented with strong organizational Skills. Passionate about advertising industry. Must have the ability to be a fast-learner and take direction well.
Benefits & Perks:
15-30 Hours Per Week