Note: Intern Queen Inc. does not send resumes to Google, however, we want to make sure that our engineering students are pointed in the right direction.
The area: Product Management
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where Google does business.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
The role: Associate Product Manager Intern, Summer
As an Associate Product Manager Intern, you'll work with engineers to define new features and grow our products based on your understanding of user needs. You'll also conduct research on markets and our competitors, focus on strategies that impact the direction of future products and develop leadership experience in a variety of Google's product areas. Technical, analytical and strategic planning skills are vital to performing successfully in this position.
* Understand and analyze user needs.
* Help to define a product vision and strategy
* Work with world-class engineers to build and launch new features.
* Currently pursuing a BA/BS or MA/MS in Computer Science and graduating in 2012.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Strong technical abilities.
* Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
* Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
Note: Google Internships require that you apply on THEIR website. Here is the link. Let me know if we can help you any further http://www.google.com/intl/en/jobs/students/us/internships/eng/associate....
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week