In the spring of 2004, Tatiana Byron partnered with Martha Stewart to launch The Wedding Salon. These one-day events, structured to look and feel like a luxurious wedding, consistently attract thousands of brides-to-be, celebrities, and socialites from New York, Miami, Los Angeles, DC, and Chicago. Couples line up to gain entry into this prestigious event to discover the latest trends and meet with the hottest vendors.
The Wedding Salon features the must-have products and services from Sylvia Weinstock Cakes to Bobbi Brown’s latest beauty tips to the hottest couture wedding dresses and everything in between. This event is designed for the sophisticated couple. The celebrity stylists and planners of Demi Moore, Jessica Simpson, and Christina Aguilera are known for frequent visits to the Wedding Salon events. Guests gather to view and sample the creations of Colin Cowie, Vera Wang, David Tutera, Godiva, and Victoria’s Secret.
- Excellent web and print design skills
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Highly conceptual and a creative thinker
- Takes direction well, but also comes up with their own unique solutions for the task at hand
- Ability to take an existing illustration style and use it to create additional graphics which could be larger scale illustrations, icons
- Ability to work under tight timelines and has solid time management skills
- Deliver final designs in a clean, well structured format
- Interest in the digital space and recent developments and trends
- Learn what is needed to create a successful business
- Develop your skills as a business, graphic design and/or marketing expert
- Build an impressive resume you can leverage in your full-time job search
- Create relationships with clients and organizations that can support you in your future career