Escalating customer relationships to the point of brand advocacy, with measurable results.
We fuse Experiential and Word of Mouth Marketing to foster meaningful relationships between your customers and your brand. To do that, we use many different tools and triggers, but it all comes back to this: if you give people an unexpected, authentic experience that makes their day more interesting, they’ll not only remember it – they’ll talk about it. And the recommendation of a friend carries more credibility than any advertisement ever could.
The combination of tools we use are unique to each project, and often include live events, guerrilla marketing, street teams, trials, mobile marketing, retail POS marketing, and social media integration.
With offices in New York and Atlanta, we empower your bold, passionate advocates with the tools they need to convert more to the cause. Our teams ensure that everything we do is precisely targeted and highly scalable, and we are sticklers for measurement.
When you Escalate your brand, you do more than just marketing. You co-create with engaged advocates who help you build priceless authenticity and brand equity.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Design Internship Opportunity
Financial District based growing experiential marketing agency, is seeking several Design Interns. This is an un-paid internship in a fast-paced, energetic, deadline-driven environment. This is also an opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a passionate, close-knit team.
Escalate, an award-winning New York based Event Marketing Firm, is interested in fostering relationships with colleges and universities to offer internship opportunities to its students. After several years of successful summer, fall, winter and spring internship programs, we are again looking to recruit motivated interns for Fall 2014. These internships will be unpaid but you will receive college credit. Interns will assist the Client Experience Team at least 3 days a week and learn about the marketing process. The interns will be participating in marketing and planning by understanding clients’ needs and how creative graphic design/digital art works interfaces to impress the audience.
Scope of Internship:
• Assist in design development based on projects
• Research & recognize design trends in target markets and related industries
• Coordinate with the VPs and Client Experience Teams to manage and complete projects within tight deadlines
• Opportunity to lead one or more design initiatives that result in better efficiency of the design process
• Junior, Senior or Masters candidate pursuing a graphic design degree
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Passion for interior design and laying out spaces
• Strong production skills and photo retouching abilities
• Solid sense of design and typography
• Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
• Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
• Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
Benefits & Perks:
Not Applied. This is an unpaid internship.
We only provide school credits
15-30 Hours Per Week