WE HELP BRANDS build stronger, more sustainable relationships with consumers and deliver measurable results to prove it.
Escalate brings unique thinking to the brand-consumer relationship. How do we build and activate engaging brand experiences that will move people from being simply brand-aware, to passionate advocates?
Yes, our mission statement is – Escalating customer relationships to the point of brand advocacy, with measurable results.
But in non-marketing speak, we help people discover why they should love your brand, through engaging experiences that resonate and continue, through conversation and participation, beyond the all too common one-off event.
Experiences built specifically for-and with the people you want to talk with, that have relevance and authenticity beyond traditional marketing monolog efforts, including experiential programs, to sell your product.
Interaction, Participation, and Dialogue – not stale, interruptive, one-direction marketing.
We escalate “I’m not so sure about this brand” to “This is my brand.”
We escalate “This brand is pretty cool” to “Wow, I can’t wait to tell my friends.”
And we empower your bold, passionate advocates with the tools they need to convert more to the cause.
When you Escalate your brand, you do more than just marketing. You co-create with engaged advocates who help you build priceless authenticity and brand equity.
Come ESCALATE with us!
Design Internship Opportunity
Financial District based growing experiential marketing agency, is seeking several Graphic Design Interns. This is an un-paid internship in a fast-paced, energetic, deadline-driven environment. This is also an opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a passionate, close-knit team.
Escalate, an award-winning New York based Event Marketing Firm, is interested in fostering relationships with colleges and universities to offer internship opportunities to its students. After several years of successful summer, fall, winter and spring internship programs, we are again looking to recruit motivated interns for 2015. These internships will be unpaid but you will receive college credit. Interns will assist the Client Experience Team with 2-3 days a week and learn about the marketing process. The interns will be participating in marketing and planning by understanding clients’ needs and how creative graphic design/digital art works interfaces to impress the audience.
Scope of Internship:
• Assist in design development based on projects
• Research & recognize design trends in target markets and related industries
• Coordinate with the VPs and Client Experience Teams to manage and complete projects within tight deadlines
• Opportunity to lead one or more design initiatives that result in better efficiency of the design process
• Junior, Senior or Masters candidate pursuing a graphic design degree
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Passion for interior design and laying out spaces
• Strong production skills and photo retouching abilities
• Solid sense of design and typography
• Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
• Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
• Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment