iPullRank is a digital marketing studio (or agency if you prefer) that’s all about delivering great results for great clients. We’re a bold, young shop that’s about doing work that is proactive, reliable, outstanding, useful and determined. In others we do work that we’re PROUD of rather than just work you can bill hours for. We’re the place that strategic, creative and technical professionals go when they are concerned about their legacy. We turn practitioners into masters, masters into thought leaders and have a great time doing it.
We’re a strategy-first agency focused on Content Strategy/Marketing, Analytics, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Development, Marketing Automation, Pay-Per Click, and Marketing Technology headed up by industry thought leader Michael King.
iPullRank is looking for a marketing design intern to join our team and help with various design projects including the creation of data visualization, e-books, presentations, conversion testing and various ad hoc web design elements for marketing activities. This internship will expose you to marketing challenges across a number of verticals and prepare you to solve real world problems. The internship role collaborates with our content strategy team to execute on brainstorms and optimizations.
• Prepare wireframes to support Content Strategy efforts
• Prepare mockups to Content Strategy and Optimization efforts
• Develop design elements to support Content Strategy efforts
• Develop design elements to support client deliverables
• Develop templates and design elements to support iPullRank digital product efforts
• Work with the Research & Analytics team to design Conversion tests
• Contribute design to iPullRank inbound marketing efforts including blog posts,
Learn from an industry thought leader