Sanctuary Clothing is a unique women's lifestyle brand that has a modern take on vintage styling with a handcrafted focus on detail. Selling at major retailers such as Nordstroms, Bloomingdales, Macys, and Anthropologie as well as speciality stores all throughout the US and Canada, Sanctuary proves to be a fashion necessity for any girl.
• Manage and maintain the sanctuaryclothing.com website – i.e. this includes web store we have merchandise up from 5/30 who is cross referencing merchandise on day to day basis?
• Manage and organize all images and visual assets (website, campaigns, ads, invites, etc)
• Communicate internally with the appropriate colleagues to create a schedule for when products are put up and taken down from website - upload and maintain all product web changes
• Design and IMPLEMENT monthly editorial posts for "Designer's Edit" and "Blog" sections of the website – coming up with ideas and creating relevant data for Sanc website
• Work with Director of Marketing to receive content and update "Latest News" and "Press" sections on website
• Communicate with product photographer to receive images, organize files, and update server with proper photographs
• Create head to toe look board PDFs for each month's delivery
• Create and post invites and flyers for events and email blasts i.e. constant contact blast to our Sanctuary client list
• Correspond with external vendor sites (Bloomingdales, Dillard's, etc) to create banners and imagery according to their specs while maintaining Sanctuary brand standard and style
• Coming with Creative Graphic Design ideas – collage for social media posts and website…
• Update social media to keep up to date with marketing, manage interns on this effort and coordinate with
Note: Internship credit is offered for this internship.