Family owned since 1968, Grimmway Farms has become one of the largest growers, producers, and shippers of carrots in North America. Grimmway ventured into new opportunities for growth in the organic division of produce, acquiring Cal-Organic Farms in 2001. Today, Cal-Organic is branded on over 65 different organic vegetables that are farmed by Grimmway in a variety of growing regions throughout California. In 2014, TRUE Grimmway Farms Organic Juice was developed utilizing Cal-Organic vegetables in a blend of organic fruit juices to provide a unique organic option for the super premium juice category.
We are currently recruiting Fall Interns nationwide to work part-time in our partner retailer stores, such as Whole Foods, to promote our TRUE Organic Juices as well as Grimmway carrots and Cal-Organic vegetables. We strive to remain true to our family, true to the earth, and true to you!
• This is a PAID internship - $13 an hour
• Generate excitement, build brand awareness, and increase product sales through sampling in respected retailers on assigned weekdays and weekends.
• Engage with Produce Team and build a relationship with respected partner retailers.
• Promote and educate consumers on Grimmway Products.
• Assist in launching promotional activities and increase sales by reaching and maintaining bottle sale goals.
• Assist Sales & Merchandising Specialist with planning and attending marketing events.
• Enter demo information/data on Intranet Web Portal by appropriate deadlines.
• Communicate with supervisor concerning scheduling, product levels and demo specifics.
• High energy, outgoing and friendly.
• Dependable and self-motivated.
• Customer focused - enjoy meeting new people.
• Exceptional professional work ethic; ability to manage time, good presentation skills.
• Advanced communication and sales skills.
• Must have a basic knowledge of nutritional concerns (Organic, Gluten-Free, GMO, etc.)
• Must be able to stand for 4 to 5 hours.
• *Valid Driver’s License, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle.*
• Intern 2-4 days per week, must be able to work weekends
• Demos last 3 – 4 hours, 15 minutes to set-up, 15 minutes clean-up
• Study product materials to develop product knowledge
• Complete demo reports and timesheets
• Calls with supervisor/others as needed
• Travel to and from stores
Please submit a cover letter to be considered!
PAID - $13 / HOUR