We are currently recruiting Fall Interns nationwide to work part-time in our partner retailer stores, such as Whole Foods, to promote our TRUE Organic Juices as well as Grimmway carrots and Cal-Organic vegetables. We strive to remain true to our family, true to the earth, and true to you!
• This is a PAID internship - $13 an hour
• Generate excitement, build brand awareness, and increase product sales through sampling in respected retailers on assigned weekdays and weekends.
• Engage with Produce Team and build a relationship with respected partner retailers.
• Promote and educate consumers on Grimmway Products.
• Assist in launching promotional activities and increase sales by reaching and maintaining bottle sale goals.
• Assist Sales & Merchandising Specialist with planning and attending marketing events.
• Enter demo information/data on Intranet Web Portal by appropriate deadlines.
• Communicate with supervisor concerning scheduling, product levels and demo specifics.
• High energy, outgoing and friendly.
• Dependable and self-motivated.
• Customer focused - enjoy meeting new people.
• Exceptional professional work ethic; ability to manage time, good presentation skills.
• Advanced communication and sales skills.
• Must have a basic knowledge of nutritional concerns (Organic, Gluten-Free, GMO, etc.)
• Must be able to stand for 4 to 5 hours.
• *Valid Driver’s License, clean driving record and a reliable vehicle.*
• Intern 2-4 days per week, must be able to work weekends
• Demos last 3 – 4 hours, 15 minutes to set-up, 15 minutes clean-up
• Study product materials to develop product knowledge
• Complete demo reports and timesheets
• Calls with supervisor/others as needed
• Travel to and from stores
Please submit a cover letter to be considered!