Hallmark is the global leader in the personal expression industry and one of the world's most recognized and trusted brands. We are in the business of enriching people's lives, helping people communicate, connect and celebrate. Behind our legacy, and key to our future, are Hallmark's people - people like you.
We need sharp, optimistic people to help us create, engineer, market and deliver our products worldwide. Challenging summer internship opportunities are available for candidates pursuing undergraduate degrees in many areas including Business Analytics, Corporate Retail, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, IT, Supply Chain and Engineering.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Hallmark’s Interns are involved in “real world” projects that support our numerous businesses from manufacturing to marketing. Intern responsibilities will vary, but are geared to an individual’s interest, experience and capability. Interns are considered a part of the work team and as such are expected to work a normal, professional workweek.
Hallmark areas that have supported interns in the past include:
Manufacturing and Distribution
Hallmark Summer Interns have the opportunity to:
• Work with a variety of cross-functional partners
• Gain exposure to higher level management
• Improve project management skills
• Broaden business perspective
• Improve political “savviness” in a corporate environment
• Increase business acumen in a “real world” setting
• Junior year or above in undergraduate or masters Business degree program
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 in major that must be stated on resume (will be verified with transcripts)
• Authorization to work in the US without company sponsorship
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Strong quantitative/analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated creativity, innovation and leadership skills
• Demonstrated problem solving ability
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
Most internships will be in Kansas City, MO. Some internships may be at our manufacturing or distribution facilities. The intern program at Hallmark is the primary source for full-time hires.
To apply for this job, go to hallmark.com/careers. Click on College Students and then on the “Corporate” link to enter our on-line application area.
Benefits & Perks: