Hampton Sun is a high-end niche beauty brand inspired by the beautiful beaches of eastern Long Island, New York. Created especially for the quality-minded individual who is smart and serious about sunbathing and skincare, Hampton Sun’s product line features fabulous items for pre-sun, in-sun and post-sun.
For more information about the products and company, please visit www.hamptonsuncare.com!
- Proficient using Gmail
- Proficient using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Candidates must be able to work in both a team and individual setting
- Create creative signage, marketing materials, brochures, images for social media platforms
- Be able to create and edit dielines for labels, cartons, and bottles
- Must be self-sufficient and work well without constant supervision
- Need to possess a creative and ambitious mindset to help improve brand awareness
We are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic about learning all of the inner workings of a successful small business. This individual should have a general interest in the beauty industry – (and even more specifically enjoy sun care, skin care and fragrance products).
A successful intern at Hampton Sun must possess the ability to prioritize efficiently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
He or she will be assisting in all facets of public relations, social media, marketing & sales and should be comfortable and willing to offer ideas and actively partake in product development brainstorming sessions. Clerical and promotional duties are included in the daily operations which include inventory management and shipping.
Hampton Sun’s office is a very pleasant work environment and all interns at Hampton Sun will receive hands-on experience in many aspects of running a niche beauty brand.