Healthpons’ is looking for qualified interns to join our marketing, sales, and implementation teams. Are you interested in working with the company that is revolutionizing the way that healthcare is delivered in the United States? Want to learn from the team that has been featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, Lifetime Television’s The Balancing Act, Sean Hannity, and has key investors like Barbara Corcoran?
Think of Healthpons as a smart healthcare hub, a convenient place where you can browse providers, compare prices, buy services, book appointments and keep track of your care.
Healthpons™ provides access to quality healthcare and clear pricing so patients can make the best choices for themselves and their families. Our easy-to-use website and healthcare coupons give you more affordable options and convenience-whether you are uninsured, underinsured, have high deductibles or a limited benefit plan.
Healthpons™ works by connecting patients, doctors, hospitals, clinics, and insurance companies in a transparent, HIPAA-compliant platform. This clarity for patients, doctors and insurance companies means patients can have better flexibility, convenience and control of their healthcare quality and costs.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with online marketing via SEO, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Banner Ads, YouTube, etc
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare and give presentations to prospects
• Assist with inside and outside sales efforts
• Cold Call prospects
• Enter contact information into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Provide support to social media efforts; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Assist in implementation of healthcare practices
Benefits & Perks
• Mentorship program with Jim Beach. Jim’s background includes:
o SBA Award Winning Radio Host
o McGraw-Hill Best Selling Author
o Founder of School for Startups
o Founder of InternationalEntreprenuership.com
o National Kidney Foundation-Advisory Board Member
o Professor at Georgia State University
o CEO and co-Founder of American Computer Experience
• Letters of Recommendation from Healthpons’ Executive Team
• Opportunity for Full-Time employment with Healthpons upon completion of Internship]
Interested in this opportunity? Please email your resume to Jeff Mayka,
VP of Sales, at email@example.com