We are an extremely busy music licensing company, located on the east side of Los Angeles.
We're looking for one highly-motivated, knowledgable & personable star player who can describe themselves by ALL of the below traits:
- extremely organized (this is key). pride yourself on attention to detail
- comfortable working in fast paced team environment, juggling phonecalls, emails and important tasks
- has taken courses or read at least one book on music publishing, music industry and/or music supervision
- has a good grasp (and interested to apply) skills in all of the following: databases (filemaker), social media (twitter/IG/FB), music sharing (soundcloud, dropbox, wetransfer, spotify)
- interested in working simultaneously in music supervision and music licensing/representation
- curious/obsessive about about new music, in all shapes, forms & genres (pls tell us where you find new music)
We are a friendly, tight knit group that works extremely hard to achieve amazing results and daily next-level productivity. Please only apply if you cannot imagine yourself working anywhere outside of music (if it feels more like a casual interest and you would not be willing to stay late, hustle daily, and go above & beyond for results, you will quickly learn this is not the place for you).
This is an hourly paid internship for 3 months, with the possibility of a full time position afterward. Looking to fill this role immediately.
If this still interests you, please send us your resume (pdf), a short note summarizing your interest, a soundcloud/spotify playlist of your 5 favorite songs at the moment, and any independent hustles you have self-started (a youtube channel, tumblr account, event series, artist management, etc)
Thanks for your time - and we look forward to hearing from you.