Founded by veterans of Google and YouTube, Howcast Media brings together the personality of user-generated content with the quality of a professional video studio to help consumers learn how-to do everything from the practical (“How to Paint a Wall”), to the unusual (“How to Get Paid for Donating Plasma”), to the entertaining (“How Not to Get Mugged”) at www.howcast.com. TIME Magazine recently recognized Howcast as one of the 50 Best Websites of 2008. With high-quality video content and vibrant user communities organized around specific topic categories, Howcast provides a wealth of opportunities for distribution and advertising partners.
Howcast is set apart by our pursuit of the very best video content. We produce our own video content in our New York City studio with cutting-edge directors as well as through the Howcast Directors Program which provides emerging filmmakers with the opportunity to gain experience, exposure and a pay check.
• Candidate should be a full time university student or recent graduate.
• Candidate must be available to work at least 2 days a week Fall Semester.
• Candidate should have a knowledge of social media networks
• A knowledge of online, broadcast & mobile distribution channels
• Candidate should be web savvy and able to perform tasks on the web easily