HyattHill.com is an online gift shop specializing in luxury gift baskets for all occasions and welcome gifts for brides and grooms.
We are a socially conscious company and include at least 1 fair trade handmade item in most of our gift baskets. To give back to the artisans, we pledge to donate 5% of our profits at the end of each year.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Highly reliable, hardworking self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent with Instagram and at least one of these (Snapchat, Linkedin, Facebook, Reddit, Pinterest and Twitter). Candidate should have a strong following on at least one social media platform.
- Can dependably work remotely (from within the USA) with availability to communicate with team via phone, chat and Skype.
- Must be excited about working in a start-up environment
- Must speak English fluently
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior, Senior or recent graduate of an accredited university with a major in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Entrepreneurship or related fields.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to Track Social Media impact on ROI
- A/B testing strategies
- Social media analytics tactics (Pinterest analytics, Google analytics etc.)
- How to form and execute a social media strategy
- How to manage an editorial calendar
- How to market product launches
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit to hi@HyattHill.com the following:
1. Resume (with your LinkedIn profile)
2. Cover letter describing why you want to work for HyattHilll.com and also describe your comfort level with Instagram, Reddit, Facebook and other social networks. If you've ever accomplished something you're proud of, using any of these platforms, include that in your cover letter.
3. Three short writing samples
IMPORTANT: Put "Social Media Intern" in the subject line. Note: Applications submitted without all required parts will not be considered.
Gifts, Gift Cards and Monetary Bonus given when intern meets or exceeds written goals.